About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Simple Conversation Presents: Quotes from work

A quote from someone I work with
the discussion was about how some guys like bigger women and never want to go back to smaller women after. I sat and listened, I was dying of laughter!!! not at the fact that they were bigger girls, but because they were very proud of their "love making abilities."

So I bring you a quote from work:

"I may be Fat, but I can fuck like a Skinny Bitch...doin' tricks and shit!!!"

(This also included some hip action, shaking, and a slight bent-over pose)

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."