
Someone asked me: why do televangelists dress like pimps?
I compiled a short list of why they do this (in my own opinion )
1. People like flashy! that's why diamonds and gold can trick someone into thinking they have value. status symbols!
2. In a way they are pimps... think about it. think about it.
3. They gotta impress the ladies! oh don't think for one moment that they are not all about IT
They want to touch you in all your places! even if you are 9.

4. Money! they want to ask you for money to keep them "well dressed" (I use the term well dressed loosly)
6. Lady Gaga dresses flashy and I would gladly follow her off the side of a cliff... papa paparazzi!
7. People are easily distracted when you are entertaining and dressed nice... It makes it a hell of a lot easier to lie to them when they are in awe.
No comments:
Post a Comment