About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, November 2, 2009

I hate Mondays... but I am truly amused by Palm beach sugar daddy Ken



Yes you read correctly!
Mattel is releasing a Palm Beach line of dolls "for the adult collector"
For $82 this doll can be yours!

I love how he has a little tiny white dog, pink polo... And he's all like "I'm DA Queen!! BARBIE I'm DA QUEEN!!"



and yes his name is SUGAR DADDY KEN! That is the name on the box!!! LOL
Looking at this picture I start to wonder, when Ken and Barbie broke up I wondered what could have happened?!!
but now it's clear that he ran off to palm springs where he became super effeminate and wore white pants after labor day.

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."