About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, November 23, 2009

Barbra Streisand eats children. and other things that seem true when I look at this picture

Instructions:

Stare into the eyes of Barbra Streisand, and concentrate very hard on her demeanor and her pose. While looking at the picture read the following:

"Do I have baby in my teeth...oh forget it I'll smile with just my lips"

"I had a child for breakfast, what did you have?"

"yeah I eat children! you got a problem with that!"

"Kids in a blanket?"

(look closely at the blanket, there is a baby wrapped in it, and she's already nibbled it's head... LOOK CLOSELY!)

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."